With a retracted track width of less than 29 inches, the ultra-compact Bobcat® 418 compact excavator (mini excavator) accesses jobsites where exhausting hand labor is your only other option. This Tier 4 model navigates through narrower openings and operates in tighter conditions. The Zero Tail Swing offers the greatest flexibility to slew and deposit spoil while offering the most protection against inadvertent contact with surrounding objects.
- Emissions Tier (EPA): Tier 4
- Engine Fuel: Diesel
- Maximum Governed RPM: 2,370 rpm (2.370 rpm)
- Horsepower: 10.2 hp (7.6 kW)
- Operating Weight: 2,593 lb. (1176 kg)
- Weight Class: 1 t
- Travel Speed - High: 1.7 mph (2.7 km/h)
- Travel Speed - Low: 1.3 mph (2.1 km/h)
- Arm Digging Force: 1,248 lb.f (5.551 N)
- Bucket Digging Force: 1,865 lb.f (8.296 N)
- Rated Lift Capacity: 527 lb. (239 kg)
- Lift Radius: 118 in. (2997 mm)
- Boom Swing - Left: 67 deg.
- Boom Swing - Right: 64 deg.
- Maximum Dig Depth: 6 ft. (1.8 m)
- Max Dump Height: 6 ft. (1.8 m)
- Maximum Reach at Ground Level: 10.2 ft. (3.1 m)
- Fuel Tank: 4.2 gal. (15.9 L)
Hydraulic System Specifications
- Auxiliary Std Flow: 5.3 gal./min (20 l/min)
- Auxiliary Pressure: 2,756 psi (190.02 bar)
- Length: 110 in. (2794 mm)
- Overall Length in Travel Position: 110 in. (2794 mm)
- Width: 28 in. (711 mm)
- Height: 87 in. (2210 mm)
- Height with Operator Cab: 87 in. (2210 mm)
- Radio: Optional
- Tail Swing Type: Zero
- Auxiliary Hydraulics: Standard
- Rubber Track: Standard
Certain specification(s) are based on engineering calculations and are not actual measurements. Specification(s) are provided for comparison purposes only and are subject to change without notice. Specification(s) for your individual equipment will vary based on normal variations in design, manufacturing, operating conditions, and other factors.